UX/Visual Designer III
Company: Modis Inc.
Posted on: June 21, 2022
- As a UX designer on the People & Sharing UX team, you will join
a group of diverse, passionate, talented individuals to design,
iterate and release a number of features and experiences across
multiple product surfaces.
- You'll work closely with a team of UX, PM and Eng partners on
difficult problems, and have an opportunity to collaborate with
partners across Google.
- You'll apply your design sense to not only create solutions
that make complex products feel simple and intuitive, but you will
also apply your powerful visual aesthetic to create solutions that
are elegant and beautiful to users. Overall Responsibilities:
- Advocate for changes, refinements, and ongoing improvements
based on user insights and feedback and well as new business
- Author, iterate, and maintain documentation including
storyboards, flows, information architecture, journey maps,
wireframes and low-fidelity mockups, prototypes, and final
pixel-perfect visual designs.
- Collaborate with other designers and disciplines such as user
researchers, UX engineers, UX writers, product managers and
- Conceptual designs, mocks, and wireframes
- Pixel-perfect visual designs and specs
- UX Frameworks
- Journey Maps
- User Flow DiagramsTop 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Strategize, brainstorm, and define key software features for
one or more products
- Translate abstract ideas and requirements into tangible and
beautiful design deliverables
- Balance the ability to define a future state vision as well as
delivering iterative product releases (think Minimum Delightful
- Proficiency in Figma and building design
- 3-5 years of Product design work experience
- 3-5 years of Interaction design experience
- 3-5 years of Visual design experienceNice to have Skills (not
- BA/BS Degree is highly preferred.
- Ability to distill complex processes into simple, clear, user
- Experience with information architecture and defining new ways
to organize information and experiences
- Strong visual design skills and attention to detail
- High organization and efficiency working with multiple projects
to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent written communication and documentation skills
- Experience with bringing consumer-centric design sensibilities
to B2B digital experiences
Keywords: Modis Inc., Sunnyvale , UX/Visual Designer III, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!