Power Application & Systems Engineer
Company: Johnson Service Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Johnson Service Group is looking for a Power Application and
Systems Engineer for one of our Clients. You will help create
innovative power management products for high-performance-computing
and telecom applications. In this multi-disciplinary role, you will
collaborate closely across the business unit to specify, develop,
and bring new products to market. You will enable our customers to
use our products effectively and support resolution of problems in
- Work with customers to understand and solve their problems by
defining innovative power management products and techniques. In
doing so, you will work with the engineering groups to bring the
definitions to market.
- Validation of new products such as power stages, point of load,
and multiphase controllers - evaluate specifications, functions,
- Evaluate new package technology, FET Technology, Si processes
and IP. Make recommendations for improvements based on the end
- Partner with marketing to translate customer requirements into
- Develop technical collateral such as data sheets, evaluation
boards, user manuals, system level models (SIMPLIS/SPICE) and
- Support design-in and resolve technical issues for our end
- Ability to travel -10% domestically and internationally is
required for this role.
- MSEE with 12+ years (or BSEE with 15+ years) of relevant
industry experience in power electronics
- Excellent technical communication skills both written and
verbal. Must be capable of independent engagement with
- Technical background in power management, DC-DC power
conversion. Experience in multiphase VR applications and power
MOSFETs is a plus.
- Working knowledge of design and simulation tools such as
Simplis, Pspice, Mathcad, Orcad and Allegro.
- Hands-on experience in the lab debugging, probing, and testing
of power devices using standard equipment such as power supplies,
digital oscilloscopes and function generators. Capability with
Labview is a plus.
- Comfortable working with international project teams spread
across multiple sites.
- Must be highly motivated, self-starter with innovation,
integrity, and attention to details.
Keywords: Johnson Service Group, Inc., Sunnyvale , Power Application & Systems Engineer, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!