Senior Front End Developer
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Company Description At Intuitive, we are united behind our
mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing
care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the
potential of physicians to heal without constraints. As a pioneer
and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster
an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference.
For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care
teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare's hardest
challenges and advance what is possible.Intuitive has been built by
the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe
great ideas can come from anywhere-we strive to foster an inclusive
culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect.We
lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best
work as theirmost authentic selves. Passionate people who want to
make a difference drive our culture-our team members are grounded
in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get
things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us
think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to
support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our
mission and achieve their highest potential.Join a team committed
to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare
professionals and their patients. Together,let's advance the world
of minimally invasive care. Job Description Primary Function of
Position:The person in this position will be expected to work with
cross-functional teams to develop surgical planning software for
minimally invasive robotics system, to improve the early diagnosis
of lung cancer diseases. Successful candidates will have experience
in software design and development.Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participating in the full cycle of the development of surgical
planning software with cross-functional teams of software
engineers, machine learning engineers, UX designers, and clinic
- Understand product requirements and develop technical
- Design, prototype, and implement user-facing software and
integrate with other components and sub-systems.
- Iterate with user feedback and deliver high quality
- Software architecture design for a comprehensive and intuitive
user facing 2D/3D GUI software.
- Support system integration and testing.
- Generate formal design documentation. Qualifications Skills,
Experience, Education, & Training:
- Minimum MS degree in CS, EE, BME, radiology or related
- Minimum 4+ years of software development experience.
- Proficiency in programming using C++ (11 and later) and Python,
experience with OOP design, multi-thread/process programming and
- Experience with GUI application development using Qt/QML, or
other GUI frameworks.
- Experience with one or more tools and libraries: OpenGL or
other 3D graphics frameworks, ITK / VTK.
- Strong verbal and written communication skillsNice to Have
Skills & Experience:
- Experience with cloud/AWS, docker container, database,
front-end web, or mobile application development.
- Experience with medical imaging formats and PACS/DICOM
- Experience with software development process in a regulated
medical device environment. Additional Information All your
information will be kept confidential according to EEO
guidelines.Due to the nature of our business and the role, please
note that Intuitive and/or your customer(s) may require that you
show current proof of vaccination against certain diseases
including COVID-19. Details can vary by role.Intuitive is an Equal
Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment
opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and
prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard
to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or
disability status, genetic information or any other status
protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.We will
consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws. Shift : Day
Travel : NoneTravel Requirements:None Shift:Day
Keywords: Intuitive, Sunnyvale , Senior Front End Developer, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!