Company: Fiserv, Inc.
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Location: Sunnyvale, California
Reports to: SVP ( Head of Clover Network)
Can you connect passion to purpose? We are looking for an
experienced executive assistant who has the enthusiasm and skills
to help the Head of Clover and the leadership team operate
efficiently so that we all continue to innovate and build solutions
that help small businesses run and grow.
This role reports to the Head of Clover and is based in Sunnyvale,
What does a great executive assistant do?
* Provides administrative support to the Head of Clover and the
leadership team and works with multiple senior leaders across the
* While displaying a positive and professional manner, the
executive assistant will act as the front-line contact for the
leader by responding to inquiries.
* Possesses the ability to exercise independent judgment to make
administrative decisions, take action in the executive's absence,
follow established procedures and protocols, and escalate issues
accordingly with the appropriate sense of urgency.
As an Executive Assistant, you can look forward to:
* Proactively managing day-to-day schedules in such a way that the
leadership team is able to complete their obligations in an
organized, efficient way.
* Resolving conflicting time demands to ensure a schedule based on
business priorities. General exec preparedness for each day (e.g.
daily calendar/reading packet)
* Handling a wide variety of situations involving administrative
functions including scheduling appointments, meeting preparation
and travel itineraries.
* Establishing and maintaining highly confidential files and
records and preparing reports and presentations including gathering
and summarizing complex/confidential data.
* Composing written descriptions of results, prepares
reports/presentations, and makes interpretations and
recommendations as appropriate.
* Coordinate internal and external meetings including but not
limited to team meetings, client meetings, all hands meetings,
off-site meetings, one-on-one meetings, etc.
* Executes all general administrative duties (e.g., business travel
coordination and booking, expense submission, etc) in seamless
* Builds and maintains relationships with internal and external
stakeholders to ensure efficiency of processes.
* Monitors executive email for urgent items, meeting requests,
* Maintains confidentiality and integrity regarding sensitive
* Serves as Office Services coordinator for Sunnyvale office which
includes managing vendors that provide snacks and beverages for the
office, managing floor plan and other light office management
* Assists team with projects as needed
Basic qualifications for consideration: (experience, education,
* Minimum of 5+ years proven success as an Executive Assistant to
senior level executives in a fast-paced environment
* High level of proficiency with MS Office (O 365), and G Suite
(Gmail, Google Meet, Google Docs)
* Proven ability to maintain confidentiality
* Strong interpersonal skills to interact with all levels of
* Must be highly organized and possess excellent written and verbal
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities while
maintaining a high degree of accuracy and professionalism.
* Strong time management skills with the ability to manage multiple
aggressive deadlines at a time.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associates Degree
* Travel: 5%
Clover delivers the leading Point of Sale system with an elegant
end-to-end solution that incorporates beautiful devices,
cloud-based POS software, payments processing, platform API's for
third-party developers, and an ecosystem with over 220 apps. The
Clover platform delivers solutions in a scalable and modular
fashion that powers tiny merchants through large football stadiums,
supporting millions of transactions daily. Our devices and platform
form the backbone of millions of payment interactions between
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly
hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before
their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to
hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the
reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or
sincerely held religious beliefs.
This role is not eligible to be performed in Colorado
Keywords: Fiserv, Inc., Sunnyvale , Executive Assistant, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!