Manufacturing Support Engineer
Company: CCINTEGRATION INC
Posted on: May 13, 2022
- Product validation to our customers' specifications and
instructions. Prepare validation report as required.
- Support design, development and testing of integration
- Ability to create clear work instructions for our production
teams and engage lean manufacturing practices in how those
instructions are ultimately processed.
- Control Deviation, ECN/ECO documentation, coordinate ECN phase
in/cut in process.
- Support the Quality Assurance and Returned Material
Authorization (RMA) Teams with technical decisions and RMA process
- Perform failure analysis and repair of production systems and
field return systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot component failures with supplier and/or
- Provide production support for multiple products and production
- Audit processes and make recommendations/create new to improve
product build documentation.
- Interact regularly with clients to determine their requirements
and to develop delivery plans and schedules.
- Assess, document, and communicate all production floor and/or
customer driven changes.
- Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement
- Lead and support project status calls or meetings.
- Engage, coordinate and plan 3rd party vendor activities and
- Experience with white box system and Tier 1 suppliers to
include Supermicro, Dell and HPE platforms and able to troubleshoot
their hardware problems/
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills with both phone
and email for client hardware support
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science
Engineering or Information Technology
- Knowledge of working with ERP and PLM systems.
- Strong hardware problem solving and troubleshooting
- 5 years of experience working in production/manufacturing PC
- Solid knowledge of PC architecture, CPU type, chipsets, I/O bus
- Ability to work well in a high paced, team driven
- Ability to work independently and be a problem solver.
- Detailed oriented
- Role to build relationships with global customers, fluency with
second language is preferred
- Ability to implement corporate policies when selecting methods,
techniques and processes to implement our production processes
- Ability to work as business needs require which may include
extended days, and weekends, and occasional travel for business
meetings or training.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs as neededWork
authorization/security clearance requirementsMust be authorized to
work in the US, CCI does not currently sponsor VisasComments:Please
note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or
without notice.PM22 PI176561631
Keywords: CCINTEGRATION INC, Sunnyvale , Manufacturing Support Engineer, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!