Senior Lead Systems Engineer
Posted on: January 15, 2022
*Due to the sensitive nature of our work, U.S. citizenship is
required*Job Title: Senior Lead Systems EngineerLocation:
Sunnyvale, CA or El Segundo, CA or Mukilteo, WA
Spectranetix, a small fast-growing company that develops and
provides advanced electronic systems for the U.S. Department of
Defense, is looking for a Senior Lead Systems Engineer to lead our
various engineering teams. We recently joined forces with Pacific
Defense and our growth is accelerating.
Spectranetix designs and builds advanced, military standards-based,
modular open systems architecture (MOSA) systems. These systems
conform to the Army's C4ISR Modular Open Suite of Standards (CMOSS)
and the Air Force's Sensor Open Systems Architecture (SOSA)
Standard. These CMOSS/SOSA systems are used for multi-mission
electronic warfare, tactical communications, signals intelligence,
cyber-EW, high speed computing or simultaneous combinations of
Who are we looking for?We are looking to hire a Senior Lead Systems
Engineer who wants to get involved with a small, fast paced, and
dynamic company. Responsible for the development of system
requirements and verification of system compliance to those
requirements. The candidate should demonstrate experience with a
variety of technical disciplines including RF, complex electronics,
and embedded systems. The ability to dive deep into technical
issues to identify solutions and keep other teams moving is crucial
to success in this role. Developing strong credibility and rapport
with other engineering and non-technical teams is also a
- Appropriate level of relevant experience.
- Experience with software / hardware / firmware architecture,
integration, and verification.
- Product-level electrical integration experience, have or
rapidly obtain expertise in CMOSS Systems.
- Experience developing use cases and sequence diagrams.
- Superior written, verbal, and visual communication skills,
comfortable presenting technical content and understanding how to
tailor the narrative based on your audience and desired
- A capacity to thrive in a self-motivated environment that has
few boundaries and at-times conflicting priorities.
- Preferred: Experience working in an agile development
environment using JIRA and Confluence as project management
- Defines and decomposes system requirements.
- Establishes a system architecture to meet requirements.
- Leads and directs all system level integration, test, and
- Defines system verification plan against requirements and
documents all verification results and artifacts.
- Applies an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to plan,
design, develop and verify complex lifecycle balanced system of
systems and system solutions.
- Work closely with other engineering disciplines in an
integrated team environment to develop system architecture in
compliance with interface definitions and system/subsystem
- Performs analyses for affordability, safety, reliability,
maintainability, testability, human systems integration,
survivability, vulnerability, susceptibility, system security,
regulatory, certification, product assurance and other specialties
quality factors into a preferred configuration to ensure mission
- Support stakeholder needs through analysis, Technical
Performance Measures (TPM) definition, requirements analysis, and
allocation & definition for subcontractors.
- Owns System Sign-off -Proof that requirements have been
- Provide leadership for team members, though has no direct
- Minimum requirement: BS in EE, CS, or relevant discipline
- MS in EE, CS, or a relevant discipline
preferredBenefitsSpectranetix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability,
veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Keywords: Spectranetix, Sunnyvale , Senior Lead Systems Engineer, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!