Incoming QC Inspector II
Posted on: January 12, 2022
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform inspection on injection molded parts, high precision
machined parts, sheet metal, cable assemblies, PC Boards Assemblies
and packaging materials to determine compliance with
- Monitors critical equipment and instrumentation.
- Participates in test method validation activities.
- Ability to professionally interact and work with other work
groups within the company. Specifically interacting with Receiving,
QA, production, purchasing agents, and the Engineering group on
problems or issues that may arise.
- Support Qualification of new parts introduced by R&D and
the Engineering group as new products are being developed. Also
have the ability to train other inspectors on these new inspection
processes and techniques.
- Actively engage in the continuous improvement of INC processes
and overall work environment
- Detailed and quality oriented
- Computer knowledge: Ability to use basic functions for Excel,
Word, and Outlook. Experience with Access, PowerPoint, and Visio a
plus.TRAINING RESPONSIBILITIES: (REQUIRED)
- Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and
on timeMINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- HS diploma degree (or equivalent experience) with 2-4 years of
related work experience OR
- AA or Technical Trade degree with 1-2 years of work experience.
High School diploma or GEDKNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Quality Control inspection experience in ISO Quality System
- 1+ experience operating Micro-Vu optical vision or CMM system.
Ability to provide guidance and support to other team members
- Understands GD&T terminology, mechanical drawings and
working knowledge of inspection sampling plans
- Know how to use inspection equipment such as caliper,
micrometer, gages and vision systems.
- Understands mechanical drawings and working knowledge of
- Able to follow testing and inspection procedures.
- Some basic understanding of Control Charts and other SPC tools
that will be used to track group's performance as well as the
performance of our suppliers.
- Ability to recognize and solve typical problems, and select
solutions from established proceduresPREFERENCE:
- Incoming Inspection experience
- Ability to program Micro-Vu optical vision or CMM system
- ISO 13485 experience
- Ability to work in an office environment
- Ability to lift a minimum of 20lbs.When you join us, you'll
also be joining Danaher's global organization, where 69,000 people
wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an
associate, you'll try new things, work hard, and advance your
skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support
of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a
tested organization.Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies
are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color,
national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other
characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the
existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not,
found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we
serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique
and different perspectives as a result of these diverse
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive
other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at
email@example.com to request accommodation.
If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better time
to find out.
Keywords: Cepheid, Sunnyvale , Incoming QC Inspector II, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!