Technical Program Manager
Posted on: September 16, 2021
Insight Global is looking for a full-time Technical Program
Manager to manage large scale projects and programs for their
client's Product and Engineering teams end-to-end from inception to
implementation. The ideal candidate will create and manage project
implementation plans and manage change control. They will
establish, maintain, and improve program governance structures to
ensure programs and projects are delivered on time, in scope, and
within budget. This person will also collaborate with stakeholders,
teams, and business units while managing program delivery.
The client's products handle the core credit card and Point-Of-Sale
(POS) processing for hundreds of thousands of merchants worldwide.
Behind the scenes we operate a cloud platform providing processing,
storage and collaboration for merchants, application developers,
service providers and our merchants customers.
- 2+ years coding experience in any programming language
- Experience with vendor management and third parties
- Jira, Confluence, SQL experience, Google Docs, and solid
- Experience in fintech and payments industry would be
- BA/BS degree or equivalent professional experience
- 7+ Years of Program Management Experience working in a large
technology organization with at least 3 years experience leading
- Experience with technology stacks, and fundamental dependencies
as related to Technical projects.
- Experience working with, presenting to, and facilitating
decisions among senior executives based on evolving priorities.
- Experience in building positive relationships, strategic
partnerships with external and internal key stakeholders.
- Experience leading sophisticated matrix teams across geographic
and business unit boundaries.
- Experience with negotiation, conflict, and discernment skills to
balance business goals
- Scrum Master Certified
Keywords: Fiserv, Sunnyvale , Technical Program Manager, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!