Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
We are currently seeking a
Sr. Engineer, Diagnostic Tool Chain to join our team. You will own the
tooling roadmap for the Diagnostic team as well as collaborate with
Engineers on remote diagnostics implementations. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude
and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination.
Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their
respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to
strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment
- Work interactively with Manufacturing Diagnostics and Service
teams as well as the Engineering organization..
- Consolidate tools used in diagnostic development.
- Map out workflows and tool integrations.
- Drive developments within the organization and with 3rd
- Inform tool and tool integration validation
- Collaborate with Engineers on remote diagnostics
- Work with data analysts to have seamless dataflows
- Own the tooling roadmap for the Diagnostic team.
- Be creative in your design.
- Work in a multi-program environment
- With Program Managers, maintain relevant timelines and
- Present outcomes and progress to the executive team as well as
to other audiences.
- 5+ years of experience in vehicle diagnostics.
- Bachelor of Science, in the areas of Electrical, Mechanical,
Manufacturing, Automotive, Computer Science, or other related
- Demonstrated experience in diagnostic tool development or
- Demonstrate experience of creating diagnostic data files such
- Working knowledge of UDS diagnostic services
- Advantage to have knowledge of AutoSar.
- Eager to push the envelope and uncover problems.
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.