Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
We are currently seeking a Technical Program Manager, ECU to
join our rapidly growing team. This position requires an
experienced professional to manage the Internal ECU SW release
process to the Test Team, Operations and Contact Manufacturers, and
review and track all external ECU SW releases for our
Support the teams for all Engineering builds and Production.
Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his
or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be
expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to
possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection
within a fast-paced environment.
- Manage the Internal ECU SW release process to the Test Team,
Operations and Contact Manufacturers
- Review and track all external ECU SW releases for our
- Support the teams for all Engineering builds and
- Track all open SW issues that affect these teams and manage to
- Communicate regularly to management on activities and status
for all programs assigned, 20+
- Review, track and sign off all SW ECR/ECOs for internal and
- Create and manage the ECU SW release process beyond the ECR/ECO
process for the CM’s and Internal sites.
- Manage the pre-release SW testing in the Mfg Test lab, CM and
- SW Program Management or SW TPM role in an Engineering
- Skilled in working with multiple organizations across different
cultures and regions
- Ability to work in a small, motivated group within a larger
- Prior process documentation experiences a must
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required, in CS, CE or related field
- 7+ years of experience in electronics to end customers
- At least 5 years in experience in a technical role
- Experience in the SW release process, SW testing, Jira, SCRUM,
and build processes required
- Experience in high volume Consumer or Enterprise, with
Automotive ECU experience a definite plus
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- ERP, Bug tracking and ECO/BOM systems experience (Examples;
NetSuite, Jira, Arena)
- Excellent communication skills (writing and oral)
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.