Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
We are currently seeking a leader and driver for our Program
Management Organization. This position requires an
experienced professional with a strong technical background and
excellent communication skills who is comfortable communicating
complex issues at all levels of the organization. Our ideal
candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work
with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to
demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the
ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a
- The successful candidate is a fearless leader of large
cross-functional teams with the ability to structure complex
programs, drive execution on schedule, and responsible for clear
communication of status and issues at all levels.
- Lead a team of Program Managers and help grow the
- Define and implement best in class processes
- Responsible for the overall timeline of the product
- Drive the vehicle product development process in close
collaboration with the leadership team, industrial design,
engineering and supply chain
- Ensure readiness for mass production
- Proactively identify key risks and issues, prioritize, identify
mitigations, and drive to closure
- 10+ years of industry experience, automotive preferred
- 5+ years experience in Program Management or Product
- Strong technical background, experience as an engineer in
- Experience working with all functions of the enterprise
(engineering, finance, marketing, Industrial Design, etc)
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of the
- History of driving teams to perform and deliver on demanding
- Strong aptitude to prioritize and structure complex technical
- Ability to travel as needed
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (mechanical, electrical
engineering, or related field), master's degree preferred
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.