Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
We are currently seeking an Automotive SW Test and Validation
Engineer who will work with integration engineers to identify,
generate and implement test cases and validation criteria for a
system under test. You will work with Test managers to configure
test setups and test runs according to the test plan.
- Work with integration engineers to identify, generate and
implement test cases and validation criteria for a system under
- Work with Test managers to configure test setups and test runs
according to the test plan
- Work with integration to design and build test benches to test
and validate and high voltage and low voltage
- Help identify gaps in requirements and work with the relevant
engineers to update the requirement documents accordingly.
- Work with functional safety engineers to develop test cases and
validation criteria to satisfy Functional Safety requirements as
per ISO 26262.
- Work with the relevant engineers to meet diagnostic coverage
- Troubleshoot various systems and ECUs using lab and measurement
equipment including power supplies, oscilloscopes, multimeters as
well as tools such as Vector CANoe, CANalyzer etc.
- Develop test automation, automate test tools, generate and
improve automation scripts.
- Run tests at various levels of integration, document and report
- Document and track issues as appropriate and participate in
triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause
identification and resolution
- Participate in the design of a world-class engineering effort
to bring electric vehicles to a new level of refinement.
- 1+ years of automotive testing experience.
- Moderate knowledge of Python/Perl/CAPL scripting language.
- Hands-on skills to design, build and bring up test
- Knowledge and experience with automotive communication
protocols such as CAN, LIN, UDS and related tools to measure and
command signals, though scripting or otherwise.
- Strong knowledge of EV vehicle operation.
- Knowledge of FMVSS and SAE standards and practices.
- Strong knowledge of Vector CAN and Diagnostic analysis
- Bachelor of Science (Master of Science preferred), in the areas
of Mechanical, Electrical, Manufacturing, Automotive, Computer
Science, or other related fields.
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.