Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
We are currently seeking a Perception Software Architect to be
responsible for the design of next generation perception systems.
This position requires an experienced professional with a track
record of technical excellence in automotive sensing and tracking
Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches
his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be
expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to
possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for
- · Work in a world-class ADAS/Autonomous Driving team
- · Design the perception software architecture for Lv.2/3/4
autonomous driving systems
- · Contribute to the perception roadmap, strategic planning, and
- · Define systems requirements and identify performance metrics
for individual components
- · Ensure system architecture meets functional safety and
- · Closely collaborate with feature and module owners to ensure
a seamless and robust implementation
- Technical expertise in the fields of automotive sensing,
computer vision, sensor fusion, or machine learning
- Extensive software development experience
- Experience working with automotive-grade sensors and embedded
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and applicable safety
standards for typical ADAS features (e.g., ASPICE, ISO26262, Euro
NCAP, MISRA, AUTOSAR)
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of technical excellence
- Knowledge of different computing platform
- Experience with real-time programming of embedded platforms and
their operating systems
- Track record in deploying machine models into real world
Education and Background:
- BS minimum in the areas of Computer Science, Electrical
Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Mechanical Engineering,
Robotics, or other related fields
- Advanced degrees preferred
- 5+ years of work experience in a related field
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.