Software Engineer II
Posted on: September 12, 2021
What does an exceptional Software Engineer
- Adding new payments features to our existing products(such as
dynamic currency conversion, offline payment support, Android Pay,
Apple Pay, mobile wallets etc.)
- Designing and implementing Android applications and services
that provide best in class payment flow experience for
- Troubleshooting issues that may span across a wide range of
As a Software Engineer, you can look forward
- Taking ownership of specific payment components
- Working with international certification teams and test
- Work with product management to clarify and/or create
- Triaging bugs related to payment applications and related
- Performing production support services as part of a regular on
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor's degree, or above, in computer science or other
engineering disciplines, or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years of strong application coding skills experience in
- UI development, optimal performance, adaptation to various
- Expertise in Android - understanding of the platform. Be up to
date with the latest Android application development trends.
- Familiar with 3rd party libraries for Android.
- Familiar with databases and schema design.
- Comfortable with self-managing multiple high priority projects
and working with complex, distributed systems.
- Ability to work under pressure to conform to external standards
and meet strict deadlines
- Strong communication skills, teamwork, and attention to
- Strong debugging, problem-solving, and critical reasoning
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education
- Experience with Android ROM.
- Experience with mobile payments and architecture, including,
NFC, TSMs, OTA, secure elements, contactless payments,
online/remote payments, QR Codes, cloud-based payments and chip
cards (contact and contactless)
- Exposure to POS Hardware and/or Payment Software.
Learn more about Clover:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes
a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits
package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety
of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services
and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Join the Fintech and SaaS revolution that is helping small
businesses grow faster and get the technology and insights
previously available only to the “big guys.” At Clover, you will be
part of an entrepreneurial team working in a fast-paced and high
growth environment, with the benefits of a parent company, Fiserv,
a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative
financial services experiences that are in step with the way people
live and work today.
Clover delivers the leading Point of Sale system with an elegant
end-to-end solution that incorporates beautiful devices,
cloud-based POS software, payments processing, platform API’s for
third-party developers, and an ecosystem with over 220 apps. The
Clover platform delivers solutions in a scalable and modular
fashion that powers tiny merchants through large football stadiums,
supporting millions of transactions daily. Our devices and platform
form the backbone of millions of payment interactions between
merchants and their customers daily. We are looking for
self-starters with a passion for technology who want to help us
impact millions of merchants' lives one transaction at a time.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is
an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find
Your Forward with us.
Keywords: Fiserv, Sunnyvale , Software Engineer II, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!