Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
Embedded Software Engineer - ADAS / Autonomous Driving
We are currently seeking an Embedded Software Engineer for our
ADAS / AD (Autonomous Driving) team. This position requires a
strong background in embedded automotive software development and
testing. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and
approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates
will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective
fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for
perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Implement efficient and robust software for our embedded
autonomous driving compute platform, such as sensor drivers,
middleware components, diagnostics, perception/planning/control
modules, and ADAS/AD customer features
- Optimize performance, safety and security of the software using
state-of-the art algorithms and dedicated hardware components
- Integrate, test and validate software components to ensure the
required high software quality level and conformity to industry
- Be part of a fast-paced, highly motivated agile team developing
cutting-edge ADAS/AD customer features for the Lucid Air!
- Demonstrated excellence in object oriented programming with C++
and/or strong C programming skills
- Extensive experience with Linux or QNX
- Demonstrated experience developing commercial products using
Experience in at least one or more of following areas :
- Experience in Embedded software programming with Linux or
- Experience with GPU programming using CUDA or OpenCL
- Knowledge of MISRA C/C++ rules and automotive SPICE
- Functional safety critical automotive software, such as HARAs,
FMEAs, FTAs and related safety measures like using lockstep and
related diagnostics strategies
- Knowledge of communication protocols, such as CAN, CAN-FD, LIN,
Ethernet (TCP, UDP, RTP, AVB/TSN), UART
- Knowledge of embedded software architectures and software
- Experience with testing techniques, e.g. unit, HIL, SIL
- Experience with working on drivers for peripherals for embedded
- Experience with implementing real-time video streaming over
- OTA, Cybersecurity, Diagnostic module/protocol development
- ADAS/AD Sensor calibration, End of Line calibration software
- ADAS/AD Feature development experience
- BS minimum in the areas of Computer Science, Electrical
Engineering or other related fields
- Ideally 5+ years of work experience
- Advanced degrees preferred
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.