Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
This position requires a Product professional with experience
in building for both internal and external customers. The role
focuses on developer frameworks and tools as well as user-facing
experiences in Lucid vehicle Infotainment systems. Working
alongside Developers, Designers, QA Engineers and other Product
Managers, you will be responsible for defining, prioritizing,
delivering and maintaining your suite of features.
The candidate knows how to capture customer needs, glean
relevant insights, prioritize features, manage internal
stakeholders and drive feature execution across the team. You will
relentlessly strive to identify opportunities to scale our product
development and enhance our customer experience.
- Develop and manage product roadmaps for areas including, but
not limited to: Alerts and Notifications, User Permissions
- Be the voice of the customer (developers and end-users, alike)
by identifying and solving for key pain point
- Drive the requirements definition and end-to-end execution of
- Concisely communicate in your requirements documents and user
- Ruthlessly prioritize your backlogs
- Approach your products with a data-driven mindset
- Effectively evaluate trade-offs in your decision-making
- Quickly build and nurture relationships with stakeholders from
- Improve the quality of the Lucid Infotainment experience
- A minimum of 4 years of experience as a software product
- Experience building internal tools, services, or SDK’s
- Experience with agile software development
- BS minimum in an engineering discipline (computer science,
electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or similar)
- Experience working with system applications in mobile, IoT, or
Automotive a plus
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.