Leading the future of luxury
Lucid’s mission is to inspire
the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating
luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience.
Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the
future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime
opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Lucid is building a brand. A post luxury brand centered around
sustainability and the human experience. To support our rapid
retail growth, we’re searching for experienced and passionate
Regional Managers to help build Lucid with us.
Regional Sales Managers' primary responsibility will be to
provide guidance and support to the assigned Studio teams to ensure
sales targets are achieved while at the same time delivering the
successful articulation and delivery of the Lucid brand and
ownership experience within your region.
Regional Sales Managers will have a direct impact on defining
the retail experience for our customers and teams. They should be
motivating, diligent but empathetic, and committed to providing
exceptional customer experiences. This role can be based in
California, Washington, or Arizona.
- Overall responsibility for Lucid’s Sales operations within your
region. Including, the Lucid brand, teams, customer experiences,
sales performance, and vehicle deliveries.
- Serve as a present and available role model by exemplifying
exceptional work ethic and customer experience delivery through a
lead from the front approach.
- Recruit high-performing and empathetic, Studio
- Coach and develop Studio leadership by providing specific
- Inspire and motivate field teams to deliver excellence at every
touchpoint for their customers.
- Continually explore and identify region-specific opportunities
and challenges, maximizing opportunities and developing solutions
for the challenges.
- Be a role model for pipeline management with a strong hands-on
approach to educate and coach team members on how to evaluate both
Studio and individual data to deliver a high success rate of
forecasting and achieving goals.
- Develop and nurture personal relationships with your region’s
customers and retail stakeholders.
- Translate Lucid’s global plan into one that can be executed in
- Manage your schedule to effectively balance the demands across
- Ensure your region’s locations maintain compliance with all
federal, state, and local requirements and
- A continual evaluation of both quantitative and qualitative
- Remain current with industry trends and monitor the strengths
and performance of the competition.
- Ensure retail locations within your region align with Lucid
brand business strategies and standards.
- Hold field leadership accountable for the successful
achievement of company goals.
- Create an inclusive workplace and diverse team.
- An inclination for nurturing, developing, and leading
exceptional customer-oriented teams.
- 7+ years of professional experience.
- Possess a perpetual curiosity for people, products, and the
- Experience leading multiple retail locations
- ~70% travel with weekend and holiday work.
- Adept at executive-level stakeholder communication.
- Comfort in a fast-paced and continually evolving
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, marketing, or
related discipline preferred.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and operational
- Ability and willingness to be hands-on with all elements of
- Familiarity with CRM tools preferred.
- Ability to acquire a sales license and maintain a current
Be part of something
Come work alongside some of the
most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing
competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators
who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are
driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is
the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome
diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid
Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward
resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid
Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited