Sr Technical Project Manager, Motorsports
Company: Lucid Motors
Posted on: July 21, 2021
Leading the future of luxury
Lucid’s mission is to inspire
the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating
luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience.
Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the
future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime
opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Atieva, the technology arm of Lucid, developed the Battery
System used by all teams in the Formula E Championship since Season
5. As Atieva continues its involvement in Motorsport with new
products, we are looking for a highly motivated and experienced
Technical Project Manager to join the team. In addition to proven
project management expertise, candidates must have experience in
the engineering of battery & powertrain systems. The successful
candidate will work with cross functional engineering teams at
Lucid to rapidly develop and apply powertrain technology for
demanding motorsport applications.
- Work with a cross functional team of engineers to strategize,
scope and execute the development of Battery and Powertrain systems
for Motorsport applications.
- Define and manage project budget, deliverables, and
- Efficiently manage projects to develop new technology for
unique applications and maximize value for Lucid and our
- Use tools like Jira and Confluence to communicate key
engineering tasks, track progress and publish critical
- Consolidate inputs and material from technical team to create
presentations and reports for internal and external
- Implementation of engineering design & development processes
(requirements capture, DFMEA, DVP, etc.)
- 5+ years of work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related engineering field
- Experience with electric vehicles, battery systems and li-ion
- Experience in motorsport industry
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Goal-oriented self-starter and motivator
- Strong Analytical and quantitative skills with ability to drive
decisions using data and metrics?
Be part of something
Come work alongside some of the
most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing
competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators
who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are
driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is
the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome
diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid
Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward
resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid
Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Sunnyvale , Sr Technical Project Manager, Motorsports, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!