Software Engineer, Cloud Solutions
Posted on: June 12, 2021
From the newest ideas in cluster computing to the latest web
framework, NetApp's Cloud products embrace innovation to deliver
compelling solutions to our business.
Come be a part of a team working on cutting edge projects,
providing storage services in the cloud. We're looking for a proven
developer, with a drive to innovate. We're developing a next
generation SW architecture to provide the infrastructure for highly
innovative systems applications.
The candidate is expected to possess a high-standard standard
for quality in software design and implementation, work closely
with other senior engineering staff.
This position requires an individual to be creative,
team-oriented, technology savvy and driven to produce results.
- Strong programming skills in Go, Python, C/C++, or Java.
- Experience developing and delivering REST, JSON, XML based APIs
for configuration, reporting, etc is required.
- Experience programming on Linux platform is required
- Experience using MySQL, Redis is a nice to have.
- Experience with microservice architecture is a plus.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Prior experience with libevent, libev, gevent, RabbitMQ is a
nice to have.
- Knowledge of Kerberos/Active directory a plus is a nice to
- Knowledge of security basics (SSL/TLS, AES, PKI etc) is a nice
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work collaboratively within a team of other engineers and have
strong influencing and leadership skills
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies
- Ability to estimate work completion required to build an
overall predictable plan
- Strong generalist understanding of concepts related to computer
architecture, data structures and standard programming
- Develop longer-range project plans and schedules for individual
or work for a small team
- Creative and analytical approach to problem solving
Responsibility and Interaction:-
- Work on design, implementation and verification of
- Responsible for providing support in development and testing
activities of other engineers that involve several
- Critical and/or high visibility customer support
- Provide team and project technical leadership
- Participate in technical discussions within the team and with
other groups within Business Units associated with specified
- Willing to work on additional tasks and responsibilities that
will contribute towards team, department and company goals
- Provide guidance and mentoring to more junior engineers
- Responsible for unstructured tasks and the issues addressed are
less defined requiring new perspectives, creative approaches and
with more interdependencies
- Apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving problems
that are complex in scope requiring in-depth evaluation
- Limited supervision and direction is provided, as this
individual can operate, drive results and set priorities
- Successfully convey information to stakeholders at many levels
related to the position
- Work effectively with senior engineers within Business
- Participate as a proactive contributor and subject matter
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience
with a Bachelor's degree; or 6 years and a Master's degree; or a
PhD with 3 years experience; or equivalent experience.
Keywords: NetApp, Sunnyvale , Software Engineer, Cloud Solutions, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!