Product Architect- Advertising Integration
Company: ViacomCBS Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Pluto TV, a ViacomCBS company, is the leading free streaming
television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original
channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with
major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media
companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected
TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to
watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and
trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV
has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
Overview & Responsibilities:
With aggressive goals that include the expansion of our US
Operations and a commitment to Internationalization and
Interplanetary entertainment, we are growing our Architecture Team
to scale for the incredible road ahead.
PlutoTV is the leading Free Ad Supported Television internet
service. The Advertising Integration Architect will collaborate
with the Revenue team to advance our software stack with new
technologies and protocols, and will be responsible for crafting
the new systems and knowing how these changes impact other system
If you have a passion for building great products, enjoy the art
of teamwork, and have the ability to drive decisions that lead to
highly reliable complex systems, we want to talk to you. This role
reports to the SVP of Product Architecture.
This is a critical role with a wide range of responsibilities,
- Work closely with Pluto TV's Advertising Services and
Advertising Operations organizations and collaborate with the teams
on projects supporting Pluto's revenue growth.
- Architecting systems that span multiple subject areas and teams
within the engineering organization.
- Using all existing tools and recommending new tools to review
system status and preempt problems
- Leading forward-looking projects that can span multiple
- Influencing architectural decisions based on product
requirements, high availability, massive scale, industry trends,
revenue growth, and emerging technologies
- Developing and maintaining a healthy working relationship with
the teams across Content services, Core services, Analytics and
Video Playout services.
- Collaborate with the Advertising Services software development
team to contribute with production-ready code.
We believe the right individual will have the following skills
and experience in order to be successful in this role:
- At least 10 years of commercial experience developing highly
reliable software services that handle billions of daily
- 5+ years experience with DAI and OTT advertising operations
- Working knowledge of industry advertising protocols VAST, VMAP,
- Working knowledge of ad measurement, data management, and ad
formats for OTT video
- Familiarity with the operation of DSPs, SSPs and Ad
- Experience with Cloud technologies and platforms such as
Kubernetes, Terraform, AWS, GCP, Azure
- Working knowledge of at least one of Loggly, Splunk,
CloudWatch, Prometheus or similar
- At least 3 years developing services in one of GoLang, NodeJS
or Typescript is preferable
- Passion for Product Process and Innovation, and being involved
throughout the entire life cycle, from product initiation to
delivery, and sponsor continued innovation that empowers our team
to deliver the best content experience in the industry.
- Strong documentation skills: ability to develop compelling
documentation that sets up the engineering teams for success.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that
we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create
to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach
initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and
rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all.
ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an
affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment
opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry,
religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age,
citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity,
gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a
disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you
are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.viacomcbs.com/careers
as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable
accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to
email@example.com. Only messages left for this
purpose will be returned.
Keywords: ViacomCBS Inc., Sunnyvale , Product Architect- Advertising Integration, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!