Location and Travel: Sunnyvale, CA - 100% remote
- This role is not able to offer visa transfer or sponsorship now
or in the future*
Cognizant is looking for Data Analyst. As a trusted advisor,
responsible for providing an approach for the overall project. As a
domain specialist, you will drive technology discussions and
analyze the existing gaps in addressing business needs. You are a
thought leader-comfortable challenging the status quo to enhance
our current services and technologies.
About AI & Analytics: Artificial intelligence (AI) and the data
it collects and analyzes will soon sit at the core of all
intelligent, human-centric businesses. By decoding customer needs,
preferences, and behaviors, our clients can understand exactly what
services, products, and experiences their consumers need. Within AI
& Analytics, we work to design the future-a future in which
trial-and-error business decisions have been replaced by informed
choices and data-supported strategies.
By applying AI and data science, we help leading companies to
prototype, refine, validate, and scale their AI and analytics
products and delivery models. Cognizant's AIA practice takes
insights that are buried in data, and provides businesses a clear
way to transform how they source, interpret and consume their
information. Our clients need flexible data structures and a
streamlined data architecture that quickly turns data resources
into informative, meaningful intelligence.
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and
- Experience in SQL & Python.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Processing confidential data and information according to
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including
data sources, security, and metadata.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data
mining, and data cleansing.
Cognizant is committed to veteran and military communities.
Cognizant has been often recognized as a military friendly employer
and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our business
resource group Veterans Network assists our military associates in
building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to
demonstrate the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information
technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services,
dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger
businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.). Cognizant
is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global
1000, and the Fortune 500 and we are among the top performing and
fastest growing companies in the world.
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our
diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of
thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought
leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We
want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft
significant solutions through true teamwork.