QC analyst I
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Performs and documents laboratory testing of finished product
- Conducts data analysis according to established methods and
- Performs laboratory and equipment maintenance/calibration
activities as instructed
- Maintains laboratory reagent and control material
- Participates in test method validation activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
- Ability to clearly communicate updates on progress and status
of samples processed
- Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (MINIMAL
- Experience working in a biological lab required.
- Must be able to work in a high-throughput, fast-paced
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- HS diploma degree(or equivalent experience) with 1-2 years of
related work experience Or AA or Technical Trade degree with 0-1
years of work experience.
- Strong multi-tasking and attention to details skills.
- Experience in handling biological and chemical materials.
- Experience working in GMP compliant environment.
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs
The statements in this description represent typical elements,
criteria and general work performed. They are not intended to be an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills for
Shift Hours 6pm-6am
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal
opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital
status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is
the Law" poster is available here.
Keywords: Danaher, Sunnyvale , QC analyst I, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!