Contract Compliance Analyst/Specialist
Posted on: June 12, 2021
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees the contract compliance process including follow up
communication and analytical support to Regional Directors, Senior
Executives, and cross-functional departments.
- Exercises exceptional knowledge and judgment of contract terms
and conditions. Reviews contracts and develops requirements to
build a contract compliance environment from relevant information
obtained through the contract review process and integrating key
compliance metrics by utilizing different business tools.
- Connects any discovered issues from contract reporting to
actionable processes such as notification, legal serving,
remediation, buyout, or fiscal adjustment.
- Establishes routine process to monitor actual vs committed
volume purchases, including data validation, presentation, and
evaluation of internal operational and procedural compliance.
- Analyzes contracts and proposed changes to determine future
effect on contracts. Able to identify issues for escalation to
legal and/or management.
- Prepares and delivers contract risk assessment in order to give
visibility/insights on customers.
- Acts as advisor to sales team regarding contractual
requirements. Generate: contract summaries, invoice ship history
reports, audits, cost analysis and breakout costs for each
component within a sales contract period.
- Prepares, manipulates and analyzes reports, including complex
spreadsheets from SAP, SFDC database, and BI reports. Creates
ad-hoc reports as needed by management.
- Assist with various departmental or corporate projects as
requested by management.
- Collaborates closely with various departments including: Sales,
Finance, Contracts, Legal, IT and Master Data to develop key
metrics and strategic plans.
Education or Experience (in years):
- Bachelor's degree with 2+ years of related work experience
Knowledge and skills:
- Ability to establish business acumen in a timely manner.
- Ability to understand data and systems and how to
- Effective problem-solving skills with an attention to
- Proficient exercising analytical math skills to calculate and
- Ability to work well under pressure, deal with ambiguity,
effectively manages changing priorities, and maintains
professionalism during stressful situations.
- Ability to follow procedural guidelines and respond to and/or
research customer concerns/inquiries with urgency and
- Experience with training/cross-training departmental
- Experience with SAP and Salesforce.com.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Prior experience with reviewing/revising contracts and legal
- Prior experience working with a Legal and/or Commercial
- Ability to work in an office environment
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal
opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital
status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is
the Law" poster is available here.
Keywords: Danaher, Sunnyvale , Contract Compliance Analyst/Specialist, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!