Principal Operations Program Manager
Company: Amazon.com, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company
that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics.
Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc.,
originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products.
Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire
tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo and Amazon Show. The Amazon Devices
group delivers delightfully unique Amazon experiences, giving
customers instant access to everything, digital or physical.
The Principal Operations Program Manager will work with the
leadership team within Device Product operations in creation,
launching and optimization of operational efficiencies in NPI
operations of Consumer Electronic devices. It is very important
that the Device Operations Program Manager will engage and work
across all functional organizations within operations and
applicable areas across Lab 126 and Amazon. The Device Operations
Program Manager will balance a mix of strategic, programmatic and
operational responsibilities in support of Amazon Lab 126's Product
Operations Organization. The individual would have worked in
supporting new products in an operations/manufacturing role
pertaining to Consumer Electronics or similar and have proven
persuasive and excellent communications skills. The individual is
expected to work cross functionally and demonstrate diplomacy in
building consensus among the cross functional team and
- Define and guide decisions on type of Variable Engagement
Module (VEM), appropriate for the specific product, customer need
and launch schedule
- Coordinate information flow across teams in support of
- Drive alignment of processes and initiatives throughout product
- Bring in and help incorporate industry best practices into
product operations business.
- Travel as required to accomplish business needs
- Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years' experience in consumer electronics device operations,
throughout the product life cycle from concept to EOL.
- Experience partnering with geographically dispersed and/or
- Experience with developing and deploying organizational
strategies and goals.
- Experience in developing and writing white papers and
presenting in executive level meetings
- Master Level or greater, level of education.
- 10+ years' experience in consumer electronics device
operations, throughout the product life cycle from concept to
- Experience working in a various geographic locations.
- Published articles, authored or co-authored journal or similar
Lab126 is part of the Amazon group of companies and is committed
to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal
opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of
race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation,
protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally
protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like
to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Keywords: Amazon.com, Inc., Sunnyvale , Principal Operations Program Manager, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!