Product Management, Sales Systems, Google Cloud
Company: Google Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical
field or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience in a product management, engineering and
technology strategy role.
- Experience in Salesforce Automation (SFA) and the Sales
- Experience working with development methodologies, such as
scrum or agile.
- 5 years of experience in Sales Cloud or related systems,
including in Callidus Incent, Anaplan, Salesforce Sales cloud,
Service Cloud, CPQ and common appexchange products and integrated
Sales Cloud ecosystem.
- Experience with Sales Enablement technology.
- CPQ/CLM domain experience.
- Experience with Sales Analytics and Predictive Analytics.
- Experience and deep understanding of the ML-AI landscape.
- Incentive compensation management domain expertise
About the job
At Google, we put our users first. The world is always changing
so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and
excited to work on products that affect millions of people every
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products
from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business
worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive
product development at Google speed.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative,
world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative
work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with
creative and prolific engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help
design and develop technologies that improve access to the world's
information. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the
execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning,
packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
In Cloud Systems, our goal is to enable the growth of Google
Cloud through technology innovation and excellence. As a Product
Manager in Sales Systems, you will own the vision, direction, and
priorities to scale and radically transform Google Cloud's sales
teams to grow and scale through the best product solutions and
capabilities. You'll partner closely with cross-functional leaders
to align business and product strategy, while providing
transparency into roadmaps and managing expectations. You will
partner closely with Engineering, UI/UX, and Operations teams to
deliver on this strategy that will drive and impact business
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure,
platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver
enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google's
cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently
and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the
future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud
as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business
- Define the product vision and roadmap for Google Cloud's
Salesforce Automation capabilities.
- Design and lead a multi-year vision and roadmap within this
product domain, balancing short and long-term goals and investments
to scale globally.
- Engage regularly as a trusted advisor with business teams and
end users to define their strategy, business processes, pain points
and priorities to inform product roadmap, while providing
transparency into priorities and managing expectations.
- Define and write PRDs for high visibility initiatives and
areas, considering end to end product opportunity across functions,
and decomposing requirements into user stories. Partner closely
with Engineering, UX, Enterprise Architecture, and other internal
Google teams to drive product and delivery success.
- Foster and facilitate timely decision-making across a broad
network of stakeholders. Analyze competitors and industry trends to
advance our products and drive innovation.
Keywords: Google Inc., Sunnyvale , Product Management, Sales Systems, Google Cloud, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!