Quality Specialist I, NPI
Posted on: June 12, 2021
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support Senior Quality System Specialists regarding new product
development and design control by setting up product stability
studies and performing routine data review, analysis, and final
reporting for product stability and risk management.
- With supervision, identify and drive countermeasures in
instances when deviations to the project documentation occurs.
- Effectively maintain visual tools for project tracking and
- Participate in continuous improvement projects as needed,
including the update of procedures and work instructions.
- Support on-market sustainment projects as needed, including
routine remediation of design control records.
TRAINING RESPONSIBILITIES: (REQUIRED)
- Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree with 0-2 years of related work
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of design of experiments. Comfortable with technical
- Experience with risk management and design control
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to focus efforts,
overcome obstacles, and prioritize multiple projects at once.
- Strong communication and technical writing skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to identify, analyze and solve problems with management
- Strong with Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, and Minitab.
- Experience in the medical device industry, knowledge of CFR 21
Part 820 (QSR), ISO 13485
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global
organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to
help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things,
work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated
leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System
tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to
equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin,
religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics
protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of
similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our
workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our
associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and
different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive
other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at
202.419.7762 or email@example.com to request
If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better
time to find out.
Keywords: Danaher, Sunnyvale , Quality Specialist I, NPI, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!