Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Ensures the warehouse is operating under strict GMP
- Provides daily direction and leadership to the stockroom
- Delegating and assigning tasks and targets and evaluating the
working of the staff.
- Ensure all training activities for the stockroom are completed
- Accountable for the safe operation of all equipment, including
forklifts, hand tools, and other equipment in the operation.
- Ensures all warehouse staff are trained properly to operate all
- Ensures the warehouse equipment is in safe operating condition
and promptly address any equipment issues within 24 hours.
- Makes recommendations for manpower needs including involvement
in recruitment and selection process within the stockroom.
- Accountable for staffing, training, motivation and leadership
within the stockroom.
- Establishes and maintains procedures for determining and
meeting company and customer commitments by handling materials,
providing labor, and effective use of time.
- Recommends and assists in implementing operating procedures and
promotes continual improvement within the stockroom.
- Work continuously to improve operations and reduce costs.
- Analyze root causes and execute countermeasures for daily work
- Facilitates supervisors and leads meetings to review
performance metrics and goals for the shifts.
- Stockroom Errors: Responsible for researching and identifying
- Inventory control: Research/reconcile end of day cycle count
- Follows stockroom methods for material using the proper SOP and
takes ownership of process documentation, creation, changes and
- Accountable for ensuring the stockroom warehouse is audit ready
24x7 and participate in and/or lead self-audits.
- Readily act to implement effective countermeasures and monitor
sustainment of audit findings.
- Accountable for ensuring the stockroom warehouse is 5S ready
24x7 and promotes 5S activities to sustain warehouse organization
- Stockroom Supervisor will document and report to the stockroom
manager any situation, incident or problems that directly relate to
the efficient, complete, and timely dispatch of all assigned work
within 24 hours.
- Must investigate and report all accidents and near misses to
the stockroom manager in a timely and efficient manner.
- Will ensure all stockroom personnel are aware of their job
duties and will be cross trained as needed.
- Administers the formal annual performance review and provides
informal feedback to stockroom personnel throughout the year.
- Responsible for recognition, development planning, talent
assessment, performance management (disciplinary actions (warnings,
PIPs and terminations) succession planning.
- Achieves core KPI's set by management, analyzing variances and
initiating corrective actions.
- Manage special projects as assigned by management.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience (in years):
- High school degree with 8+ years of experience OR Bachelor's
degree with 5+ years of experience OR Master's degree with 3+ years
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience or demonstrated
supervisory skills required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and SAP
Knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge of the safety and legal documentation processes for
handling related stockroom activities (MSDS, Equipment
- Certified, or ability to be certified on all forklift
- Working understanding of WMS system.
- Excellent leadership and administration skills and
- Strong motivational skills and effectual team building and
- Ability to effectively manage time, resolve crisis and decision
- Ability to efficiently coordinate workings with internal and
external workers of the company.
- Ability to work multiple shifts and occasional weekend shifts
during peak season.
- Commitment to performance: Demonstrates a commitment to doing
it "the right way" with a high level of attention to details and
high personal standards of performance.
- Proficient knowledge of ERP system and experience working with
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for several hours.
- Available to work or be on call for weekend coverage.
- Ability to operate warehouse equipment including but not
limited to forklift and pallet jack.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal
opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital
status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is
the Law" poster is available here.
Keywords: Danaher, Sunnyvale , Stockroom Supervisor, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!