Marketing Manager - Demand Generation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era.
Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service,
delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely
autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs
by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of
unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management.
Druva's patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an
asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can
streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical
insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by
over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of
Our high performance Integrated Marketing team is seeking a
Marketing Campaign Manager to lead global campaigns execution. This
position will partner closely with various cross-functional teams
(i.e. Creative, Web, Digital Marketing, Marketing Operations,
Channel Marketing, Corporate Marketing, and Field Marketing) to
build and manage full-funnel marketing campaigns from inception
The ideal candidate will have proven experience managing
integrated marketing campaigns, strong project management, and
hands-on experience in executing successful demand generation
programs that deliver against aggressive pipeline targets.
- Partner with campaign lead to deliver a full-funnel marketing
campaign including definition of target personas, messaging,
buyer's journey, content map, and media planning. Ensure that it
aligns with key sales/marketing objectives, delivers meaningful
engagements and ultimately, builds pipeline.
- Oversee day-to-day lead generation program execution with
third-party vendors, including negotiating IOs/contracts, program
setup, lead management, and ROI analysis.
- Partner with SMEs to design and implement email nurture
programs, webinars, and virtual events to support mid-funnel
- Participate in bi-weekly cross-functional team meetings to
ensure marketing alignment and execution to campaign marketing
- Assess marketing campaign performance on a weekly basis against
KPIs -- including lead quality, account-level engagement metrics,
funnel conversion rates, and effectiveness of marketing spend.
- Partner closely with the International Marketing team to ensure
global alignment and leverage where possible.
- Proactively identify opportunities for continuous marketing
innovation and incremental business growth potential. Develop a
business case, gain endorsement, and execute.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum 5-7 years of experience
leading or executing successful global campaigns and/or demand
generation programs with a high growth IT/SaaS organization
- Prior experience in B2B marketing and/or demand generation
- Must have an analytical, data-driven mindset
- Must be a self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Expert program and project management skills, and attention to
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the
ability to problem solve, lead, influence, and motivate others
- Experience working directly with cross-functional stakeholders,
including sales management
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce and/or Looker is a huge
Keywords: Druva, Sunnyvale , Marketing Manager - Demand Generation, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!