Financial Analyst - Lab126
Company: Amazon.com, Inc.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company
that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics.
Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc.,
originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products.
Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire
tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
To support a rapidly growing organization, we are hiring a
Financial Analyst to support our Operations and Supply Chain
Finance teams. As a Financial Analyst, you will work directly with
stakeholders across Finance in planning, forecasting and reporting
key metrics to leadership. You will also identify opportunities for
efficiency and cost savings across the Amazon Device roadmap.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Leading short and long-term financial planning and
- Establishing and maintaining operating and business metrics to
evaluate year/year and generation/generation development;
- Presenting financial summaries and business insights to senior
- Centralizing operations finance reporting by working directly
with the finance budget owners.
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a highly
analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Math, and Computer Science) or
equivalent and a minimum 3 years of experience in finance or a
related analytical field, or an equivalent combination of education
- Ability to dive deep with attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail, strong problem solving skills,
the ability to deal with ambiguity, and work successfully and
effectively on cross-functional team
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment, often
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon
is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who
would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Keywords: Amazon.com, Inc., Sunnyvale , Financial Analyst - Lab126, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!