Program Manager, Data Center Operations Digital Content Management
Company: Google Inc.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
- Bachelor's in Management Science, Operations,
Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/Industrial Engineering, Process
Engineering, other technical field, or equivalent practical
- 5 years of experience in program or technical management
working with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with workflow automation and systems, program and
process improvement and management, document management and metrics
- Experience operating within global frameworks.
- MBA or Master's degree in Computer Science, Industrial
Engineering, Process Engineering, Management Science, Operations,
or other technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience in enterprise content strategy, technical
content management or digital documentation and delivery for 24x7
- Experience with modern document management systems such as
Alfresco, BIM360 or equivalent.
- Experience successfully leading multiple large cross-functional
programs simultaneously with minimal supervision and high attention
About the job
A problem isn't truly solved until it's solved for all. That's
why Googlers build products that help create opportunities for
everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. As a Program
Manager at Google, you'll lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects
from start to finish - working with stakeholders to plan
requirements, manage project schedules, identify risks, and
communicate clearly with cross-functional partners across the
company. Your projects will often span offices, time zones, and
hemispheres. It's your job to coordinate the players and keep them
up to date on progress and deadlines.
Our goal is to build a Google that looks like the world around
us - and we want Googlers to stay and grow when they join us. As
part of our efforts to build a Google for everyone, we build
diversity, equity, and inclusion into our work and we aim to
cultivate a sense of belonging throughout the company.
As Program Manager, you will execute, measure, and improve
operational processes and procedures. You will engage with
stakeholders per the defined process, which includes Data Center
Design, Project, Safety, Security, Quality and Tools teams. You'll
be comfortable selling your team's analyses and recommendations to
executives and evaluate technical and business trade-off's.
Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built
by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From
developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next
generation of Google platforms, we make Google's product portfolio
possible. We're proud to be our engineers' engineers and love
voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them.
We keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the
best and fastest experience possible.
- Plan and develop processes to deliver content that meets
business objectives, by putting users first
- Revamp the traditional document management processes into
digital content management and mobile first approach through
creative problem solving and driving innovative solutions
- Develop content governance models that provide a framework for
the management and maintenance of content outputs at scale
- Work closely with global and cross-functional content
management stakeholders to define the content strategy and
requirements for supporting data center infrastructure
- Collaborate with technical writers to develop and publish
content for internal users and external partners supporting
Keywords: Google Inc., Sunnyvale , Program Manager, Data Center Operations Digital Content Management, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!