Company: Lockheed Martin Corporation
Posted on: June 10, 2021
The coolest jobs on this planet...or any other...are with
Lockheed Martin Space!
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer,
partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing people are on a mission
to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique
skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to
some of the worlds' hardest engineering problems. Our culture
encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and
create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration
and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we
want to build a better tomorrow with you!
We are seeking a Program Manager to lead our GEO Non-ITW/AA
Operations Migration to Enterprise Ground Services (GNOME) Program
in a fast paced and schedule-driven US Space Force mission. Do you
want to join our industry-leading team in ground software
IN THIS DYNAMIC ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Lead a team of engineers on an Agile development program with
software, hardware, network, systems, and integration and
- Act as the primary customer contact for program activities,
leading program review sessions to discuss cost, schedule, and
- Be responsible for the successful execution of all technical,
schedule and financial scope as defined by the contract(s).
- Direct all phases of the program from ATP through
- Establish milestones and monitor adherence to master plans and
schedules using both key performance indicators and Agile
- Participate in the negotiation of initial contracts and
- Identify problems and obtain solutions, such as allocation of
engineer or facility/infrastructure resources or changing
- Develop new business or expand the current product line with
- Perform proposal work in support of change orders and related
new efforts/expanding markets.
This position can be based out of various Lockheed Martin
facilities, and also has up to 50% remote flexibility
- Experience managing and controlling schedule, scope, and cost
on a program.
- Experience performing as a Program Manager (PM), Control
Account Manager (CAM) or similar role, on a program that used
Earned Value Management techniques.
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience building and briefing presentations to both large
and small audiences of varying technical knowledge.
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with both
internal and external customers.
- Must be eligible to obtain a clearance (US Citizenship
Keywords: Lockheed Martin Corporation, Sunnyvale , Program Manager, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!