Diversity and Inclusion Program Specialist
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Niantic supports one of the most diverse user bases in the
world, and we're seeking an experienced and hardworking colleague
to join our Diversity and Inclusion Team. As our Diversity and
Inclusion Program Specialist, you will support all of our company
programs, events, and initiatives crafted to increase diversity at
every level of the company and further our deep cultural dedication
to inclusivity and belonging. As a direct report into our Head of
Diversity and Inclusion and member of the People team, you'll be an
important voice and advocate both internally and externally to
ensure we best represent the communities we live in and serve. This
role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
- Collaborating on, and supporting, Niantic's global D&I
strategy across the company.
- Reporting on metrics for measuring the efficiency of our
D&I initiatives to ensure we are making significant and
- Being a resource for employees of different backgrounds (and
our employee resource groups) to ensure their perspectives are
represented in key organizational decisions.
- Support the Head of D&I with external organizations and
partnerships to increase community engagement through event
- Support and maintain the creation of comprehensive learning
opportunities including workshops, guest presenters, professional
development opportunities, and related activities that support the
development of the skills, knowledge, and mentality needed to
create an expansive learning and working environment.
- Shown proficiency and experience in building D&I Metrics
and analytics in excel.
- An authentic dedication to diversity and desire to advocate for
more inclusive approaches to People's operations &
- Experience working on D&I programs/initiatives with proven
success at driving positive change.
- Technical curiosity and knowledge of emerging standard
methodology trends in D&I programs and events.
- An excellent communicator and collaborator with the ability to
efficiently build presentations.
- A deep sense of emotional intelligence. You connect well with
employees of all levels and understand their needs.
- A belief in a People-first approach when it comes to
- You have experience working with diverse, cross-functional
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world's leading AR technology company, sparking
creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products
inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent
company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including
Nintendo, The Pokmon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current
titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress,
record-breaking AR game Pokmon GO, and recently released third
title, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that
cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included
is essential to creating great products our community will love.
Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including
those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology
industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important
values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value
intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have
growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los
Angeles, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.
Keywords: Niantic, Sunnyvale , Diversity and Inclusion Program Specialist, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!