Director, Product Management, Google Identity Services
Company: Google Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
- 15 years in product management including providing product
vision and roadmaps, directing product launches through to writing
PRDs and MRDs.
- Experience with developer-facing products such as APIs, SaaS
platforms, and/or internal infrastructure.
- Experience managing consumer and/or B2B interfaces with a focus
on the user.
- Experience managing teams and working with cross-functional
- Fluency with Digital Identity concepts.
- Ability to drive innovation across multiple surfaces and
inspire the team to build for the future.
- Proven ability to drive product excellence across many
different product lines.
- Expertise in building and leading high performing teams that
have achieved truly audacious goals.
- Ability to possess a strong design aesthetic
About the job
Please contact the Recruiter to learn more about the role's
timeline and process.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Product Management for
Identity and working collaboratively with the senior leadership
team across the Privacy, Safety, and Security organizations, as a
leader you will have the rare career opportunity to build the
systems that usher in this next wave of secure computing for
billions of active users.
You will be responsible for providing product vision, strategy,
and execution for key pieces of user- and developer-facing digital
identity platforms across the tech ecosystem, including federated
identity, identity verification, and the future of passwords. You
will design and lead a multi-year product roadmap, balancing short
and long term goals and investments, to build digital identity into
many of the Internet's most dynamic and fast-evolving products.
As the Director of Product Management for our Identity Services,
you will work horizontally across the entire company and the
external developer ecosystem, having a direct impact on billions of
users across Google's product portfolio, as well as serve as an
industry leader for this complex, important and highly visible
area. You are a collaborative leader and have a track record of
managing strategic complex problems that require a concerted effort
across a large group of senior stakeholders.
The Core team builds the technical foundation behind Google's
flagship products. We are owners and advocates for the underlying
design elements, developer platforms, product components, and
infrastructure at Google. These are the essential building blocks
for excellent, safe, and coherent experiences for our users and
drive the pace of innovation for every developer. We look across
Google's products to build central solutions, break down technical
barriers and strengthen existing systems. As the Core team, we have
a mandate and a unique opportunity to impact important technical
decisions across the company.
- Lead the development of compelling product vision and strategy
for Google Identity Services, 3P Password Management, Identity
Verification, and secure app and device management. Drive product
insights, roadmap prioritization, and resource allocation.
- Work closely with cross-functional leaders across all strategic
and product areas of Google to gain buy-in, forge partnerships, and
build enthusiasm for the product vision.
- Grow and develop a high-performing product team. Attract, grow,
and retain talent.
- Develop and lead a disciplined product development
- Establish go-to-market for the product line, including
potential direct and indirect monetization strategies.
Keywords: Google Inc., Sunnyvale , Director, Product Management, Google Identity Services, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!