Senior Software Development Engineer
Posted on: June 8, 2021
What does an exceptional Senior Java Server Engineer do?
- Designing and implementing REST APIs and Microservices to
manage Clover Device Management Subsystem.
- Identifying technical requirements in product meetings and
assisting the business team with realistic project planning and
feature development; translate product requirements into
functional, maintainable, extensible software that is in-line with
As a Senior Java Server Engineer, you can look forward to:
- Owning Device Management services /features from development
through deployment and production monitoring
- Working with the Infrastructure Team to design data models to
support large-scale highly available services
- Working with QA & Device Platform teams to develop test
- Participating in a regular on call rotation
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor's Degree required, related Technology degree preferred
or equivalent work experience
- 5-8 years of Java programming in SaaS or consumer internet
- Experience with highly scalable applications server
technologies, REST web services, SOA.
- Experience in developing Microservices using Java/Spring Boot
- Familiarity with databases and schema design (we use primarily
MySQL); other database OK
- Experience with Continuous Integration process and tools
(Github, Jira, Jenkins), or other integration process and
- Superior problem-solving skills and browser debugging
- Flexible and self-driven with a collaborative approach to
- Strong communication and team skills
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Experience with a cloud platform: AWS, Google Cloud Platform,
etc.; MS Azure
- Experience with load and performance testing
- Experience with Java script or other front-end technologies is
- Able to champion quality practices within a team or within the
Who We Are:
Every day, Clover devices handle the core credit card and
point-of-sale processing for hundreds of thousands of merchants.
Behind the scenes, we operate a cloud platform providing
processing, storage and collaboration for merchants, application
developers, service providers and our merchants' customers. Our
devices and platform form the backbone of millions of payment
interactions between merchants and their customers daily. We are
looking for self-starters with a passion for technology who want to
help us impact millions of merchants lives one transaction at a
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Keywords: Clover, Sunnyvale , Senior Software Development Engineer, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!