Software Development Engineer 2
Company: Microsoft Corporation
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Come join the fastest growing SaaS application in Microsoft
history! Microsoft Teams is an award winning (Best of Enterprise
Connect 2018 and 2019, 2 years in a row) chat-based application in
It is the hub for teamwork, giving teams instant access to
everything they need right inside Office 365. Microsoft Teams is
the canvas that keeps all your content, tools, people, and
conversations together in one place.It is the most popular
multi-modal collaboration (chat, audio, video, and meetings)
solution in the marketplace. There is so much more that we have
planned and will need your help in this exciting endeavor! We are
hiring for development and scaling of Microservices and Restful
APIs that power multiple end user experiences in Teams application.
The development process is rapid, iterative, and Agile relying on
experimentation and CICD.
We are seeking a motivated and dynamic engineer to be part of a
cross-functional team including product owners, architects, and
We are looking to hire recent grad or an early career candidate
(0-5 years of experience) for this position.
- 1+ years of experience in software development
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate across
- Good understanding of data structures, algorithms, distributed
systems and design patterns
- Proficient in software development with either C#, Java, React
- Experience in building, shipping, optimizing and operating
reliable, scalable, secure, distributed solutions
- Experience with .NET, Web Services, Azure is a plus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender
identity or expression, genetic information, marital status,
medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability,
political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion,
sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and
ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of
criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need
assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability
during the application or the recruiting process, please send a
request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of
your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Software Development Engineer working within an agile
development environment with other developers and product owners to
scope, architect, develop and deliver world-class software
- Collaborate with and assist the product owners to perform
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve
- Plan an active role in the design, development, testing of
- Prior experience or interest in site reliability
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and
- Help to continuously improve the development process.
Keywords: Microsoft Corporation, Sunnyvale , Software Development Engineer 2, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!