Research Scientist - Mixed Signal Design
Company: Robert Bosch Tool Corporation
Posted on: June 8, 2021
We are seeking a research engineer with broad knowledge in
mixed-signal ASIC design. Experience with machine learning HW
development is a plus. The candidate will join a diverse team of
scientists and engineers working on next generation smart sensor
systems. The applicant will be involved in the development of mixed
signal ASICs and will have the opportunity to work with a motivated
team conducting innovative research as well as the development of
next generation products/systems.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Design of mixed-signal based ASICs optimized for consumer and
ADAS sensors. Responsible for all stages development from system
concept, to ASIC design, layout and test.
- Conduct research on topics/concepts in mixed signal hardware
development. Champion new ideas driving them from initial concept
- Support academic and industrial collaborations
- PhD in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- 2+ years experience in mixed-signal ASIC design
- 2+ years experience with IC and design Software and Simulation
Tools and Behavioral modeling tools such as MATLAB/Simulink and
Cadence VerilogA. IC design and verification software, e.g. Cadence
Composer, Cadence Virtuoso, Cadence Spectre, Virtuoso AMS, Mentor
Calibre, Cadence Assura, Skill language.
- Experience in design of mixed signal ASICs for embedded machine
- 2+ years experience with ML design tools such as TensorFlow,
PyTorch etc. developing and training hardware aware deep learning
models using such frameworks.
- PhD specialization and or work experience in development of
ASICS for mixed-signal machine learning accelerators. Specifically
in-memory based hardware accelerator development
- Proven development experience of mixed signal ICs. From system
level to transistor level implementation to successful
demonstration/delivery of working silicon. Experience with
precision mixed-signal analog circuit design.
- Proven track record of scientific accomplishment/patent
- Soft skills: highly motivated and passionate about developing
new technologies and products; strong documentation, oral and
interpersonal skills, experience working in a multidisciplinary
Keywords: Robert Bosch Tool Corporation, Sunnyvale , Research Scientist - Mixed Signal Design, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!