Security Associate Manager, Facility Construction (ICD-705)
Company: Lockheed Martin Corporation
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Active Secret clearance with the ability to obtain TS/SCI with
The coolest jobs on this planet or any other are with Lockheed
Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder.
Our amazing people are on a mission to make a difference in the
world and every single day we use our unique skills and experiences
to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds'
hardest engineering problems.
Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to
think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products?
We provide the resources, inspiration and focus - if you have the
passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better
tomorrow with you.
The Security Associate Manager, Facility Construction (ICD-705)
will support the western region Physical Security team with
construction projects supporting classified programs.
- Oversees completion of personnel compliance training, time
cards and program area inspections in accordance with Customer
- Assists employees with construction project designs, customer
related questions concerning ICD-705 or NISPOM accreditations.
- Researches effective mitigation plans to meet project schedule
milestones and allotted Capital, Direct or OH budget for Physical
- Develops, and administers security policies and procedures for
classified or proprietary materials, documents, and program
- Studies and implements government security regulations that
apply to program operations, Cyber, IT, Facility structures and PDS
- Obtains rulings, interpretations, and acceptable deviations for
compliance with regulations from government agencies.
- Investigates security violations and prepares reports
specifying preventive action to be taken.
- Holds weekly/monthly meetings with internal and external
partners for project status updates assigned to Security
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Active Secret clearance with the ability to obtain TS/SCI with
- Experience with the application of government security
policies, including but not limited to ICDs, NISPOM and the proper
- Construction project security oversight.
- Demonstrated leadership experience.
Keywords: Lockheed Martin Corporation, Sunnyvale , Security Associate Manager, Facility Construction (ICD-705), Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!