Electronics Engineering Manager, Common Controls & Avionics
Company: Lockheed Martin Corporation
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Are you ready to take your career to a new level and work at an
extraordinary company in Sunnyvale, CA?
The coolest jobs on this planet or any other are with Lockheed
For over 100 years Lockheed Martin has been designing, building,
fielding and supporting some of the most advanced technology in the
skies. Are you ready to design what's coming next? Be part of a
highly innovative team providing ingenious solutions to complex
technical problems facing the aerospace industry. Do you want to be
part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform
with perfection and build incredible products? We provide the
resources, inspiration and focus. If you have the passion and
courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with
JOIN US AS AN ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING MANAGER WHERE YOU WILL BE
- Oversight, leadership and technical execution of the Common
Control and Avionics team (executing on multiple programs) within
- Mechanism electronics with embedded controls algorithms.
- Ensuring Manufacturing support and troubleshooting that
supports program schedules.
- Experience and expertise with full product life cycle.
Knowledge of the definition, interpretation, and implementation of
design requirements, coordination and execution of hardware
designs, development and integration of hardware in accordance with
all Lockheed Martin Space engineering process specifications.
- Communicate with organizations across the enterprise including
planning, manufacturing, and engineering to ensure the delivery of
- Executing on proposal and new business opportunities
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH:
- 10 or more years of professional experience, including 5 years
of project leadership in hardware and development.
- If selected, you will be subject to a government security
investigation and will need to meet eligibility requirements for
access to classified information.
- Willing to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance, thus you are
a US Citizen.
BENEFITS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Learn more about Lockheed Martin's comprehensive benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to
receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact
us to request accommodation.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited college in
Electrical Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent
- Experience in a technical lead role.
- Experience in managing multiple programs and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in space or missile electronics
hardware development, procurement, production and/or test.
Keywords: Lockheed Martin Corporation, Sunnyvale , Electronics Engineering Manager, Common Controls & Avionics, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!