Systems Engineer, Enterprise
Company: Fortinet Inc
Posted on: June 8, 2021
We are looking for a Systems Engineer to work closely with a
sales representative in a defined territory. The Systems Engineer's
main mission will be to support the sales organization in all
technical matters regarding pre-sales, sales calls, and
- Pre-sales - assist in qualifying sales leads from a technical
- Sales calls - be the main technical resource on sales calls and
answer/ educate the customer on issues ranging from features,
specifications and functionality to integration.
- Conversant with networking applications and solutions.
- Post-sales - be the lead technical contact for identified
accounts for technical issues and will work closely with the
technical support team and engineering to answer, elevate and
resolve customer's technical issues.
- Provide assistance to identified customers with post-sales
- 5 - 8 years experience in technical/pre-sales support as a
sales or systems engineer
- 5 - 8 years experience in LAN/WAN/Internet services
- Strong understanding of DNS and NFS, SMTP, HTTP, TCP/IP
- Knowledge of the following technologies: Routing, Switching,
VPN, LAN, WAN, Network Security, Intrusion Detection, and Anti
- Strong understanding in the following technologies and
protocols: RADIUS, PKI, IKE, Certificates, L2TP, IPSEC, FIREWALL,
802.1Q, MD5, SSH, SSL, SHA1, DES, 3DES
- Experience with encryption and authentication technologies
- Strong presentation skills
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience. Graduate degree
Keywords: Fortinet Inc, Sunnyvale , Systems Engineer, Enterprise, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!