Senior Operations Program Manager, Device Packaging Experience
Company: Amazon.com, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company
that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics.
Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc.,
originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products.
Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire
tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
The role of a Senior Operations Program Manager (Sr Ops PM) is
to drive planning and execution of the device packaging experience
(DPX) for sustaining programs. This includes intake optimization,
scoping automation, and streamlined communication to global,
cross-category product line leaders and stakeholders.
In support of planning and development, the DPX Sr Ops PM works
with Product Management, Go-to-Market, Legal, Compliance and Device
OPM teams to determine requirements; while partnering with Device
Packaging UX teams and third-party vendors to resource accordingly.
They contribute to the evolution of packaging best practices by
recommending improvements to artwork strategies, workflows, and the
systems that support; demonstrating an in-depth knowledge of
content and creative development processes.
- 5-10 years of program or project management experience.
- 5 years in creative traffic management or related field.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in managing
Marketing Operations, Graphic Arts, and/or Print Production
- Demonstrated prioritization, collaboration, scoping, and
resourcing capabilities in a high-volume environment.
- Program or Project management experience in a
- Experience in localized region-based creative artwork (2D and
- Ability to multi-task and manage a high volume of activities
with constant changes.
- Proven ability to balance long-term visioning with immediate
- Experience in consumer electronics packaging.
- Strong expertise in managing complex projects.
- Experience with web-based project management software (Wrike or
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
- Familiarity with Adobe CS (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as
ability to problem-solve effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous,
deadline-driven work environment.
- Ability to earn trust, engage, and influence people and teams
at every level in the organization.
- Can easily shift from thinking big to rolling up your sleeves
to execute smaller tasks.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon
is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who
would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Keywords: Amazon.com, Inc., Sunnyvale , Senior Operations Program Manager, Device Packaging Experience, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!