Can you connect passion to purpose? We are looking for an
accomplished Talent Acquisition Manager who has
the enthusiasm and skills to drive global recruiting across
Clover Network, a Fiserv Company. Recruiting the right candidates
to Clover is critical to our ability to innovate and build
solutions that help small businesses run and grow.
As the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will lead all efforts to
recruit and hire world class talent for our engineering, product
and design organizations. This role reports to the Head of Human
Resources for Clover and is based in Sunnyvale, California. There
is a heavy preference for candidates in Northern California;
however, candidates located near Clover offices in Atlanta GA,
Austin TX, and Colorado Springs CO will receive consideration.
What does a great Talent Acquisition Manager
In addition to attracting outstanding talent, this role will
provide the opportunity to shape and own how we think about talent
acquisition at Clover. This role will also bring bold, fresh
perspectives on how we create an unparalleled candidate experience
for every candidate that engages with us. Additionally, the manager
will help craft our journey to not only champion diversity and
inclusion efforts but help us achieve a diverse workforce where
every employee can be at his or her best.
As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you can look forward
- Leading a team of recruiters focused on identifying great
talent in the marketplace while helping the recruiting team grow
their skills and experiences.
- Partnering with Clover people managers to understand the
business so that you build new, innovative talent strategies aimed
at accelerating hires for Clover. You will also use that knowledge
to drive more efficiencies in the end-to-end hiring process.
- Building a strong brand and value proposition to attract top
talent including a clear and compelling articulation of business
strategy, solutions, culture and core value system.
- Leading full-cycle recruitment, including building a talented
and diverse candidate pipeline, coordinating and conducting resume
screens, phone and in-person interviews, and expertly managing all
stages of candidate experience.
- Identifying ongoing recruitment resources including internal
and external partners and provide direct sourcing activity within
- Reviewing and analyzing relevant data and trends (including
assessment of talent/diversity gaps) to provide insights that will
inform decisions around talent strategy.
- Managing competing demands, while being extremely adaptable and
- Using your project management skills.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- 8 years’ full lifecycle recruiting experience
- 3 years’ experience managing a team of recruiters
- Experience recruiting in Technology or Financial Services
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in all components of full lifecycle recruiting
including sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job
analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management and due
- Experience interacting with senior level business
- Experience using HRIS and recruiting software systems
- Experience with process improvement tools, SLA’s and recruiting
- Experience managing retained and contingent external search
- Knowledge and extensive past use of a server-based applicant
Travel required: 5-10% /frequency of travel
Who We Are:
Be a part of the company that’s redefining the way merchants do
We’re a team of inspired problem solvers building powerful,
intuitive point-of-sale tools for small and medium businesses.
Hardware that’s stylish and functional. Software that scales to any
business. We’ve sold over one million Clover devices to restaurants
and shops all over the world—and probably in your own
Clover fosters a culture of diversity and inclusion, and
welcomes applicants of any race, religion, nationality, military
status, sex, orientation, gender expression, age, or
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity