Business Process Optimization Program Manager, Google Data Centers
Company: Google Inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
- Six sigma black belt and advanced knowledge of lean
- 10 years of relevant work experience focused on operational
process optimization and improvement.
- 3 years of management consulting working on design and
operations process transformation in diverse industries.
- Global Business Operations transformation and change management
- MBA or graduate degree in a management field with emphasis on
business operations and strategy.
- Large capital projects industry experience and experience in
areas such as supplier management, project management, global
operations, and/or cost controls in industry.
- Some travel may be required.
About the job
A problem isn't truly solved until it's solved for all. That's
why Googlers build products that help create opportunities for
everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. As a Program
Manager at Google, you'll lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects
from start to finish - working with stakeholders to plan
requirements, manage project schedules, identify risks, and
communicate clearly with cross-functional partners across the
company. Your projects will often span offices, time zones, and
hemispheres. It's your job to coordinate the players and keep them
up to date on progress and deadlines.
Our goal is to build a Google that looks like the world around
us - and we want Googlers to stay and grow when they join us. As
part of our efforts to build a Google for everyone, we build
diversity, equity, and inclusion into our work and we aim to
cultivate a sense of belonging throughout the company.
Global Data Center (GDC) Business Operations is an
organization-enabler that helps to better connect business
functions together and drives smooth and effective operation. Its
purpose and vision is to enable GDC to scale and optimize
operational performance and to drive GDC transformation and
Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built
by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From
developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next
generation of Google platforms, we make Google's product portfolio
possible. We're proud to be our engineers' engineers and love
voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them.
We keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the
best and fastest experience possible.
- Use analytical and quantitative methods to assess, design and
implement process optimization opportunities to better connect,
streamline and simplify cross-functional operations
- Develop framework to prioritize and monitor GDC's end-to-end
business processes critical to meet GDC business goals
- Institutionalize process standards and governance for GDC
process management and adherence
- Define meaningful business process metrics to drive process
effectiveness that delivers business results
- Develop and nurture a process-oriented organization culture and
rigor that translate strategic intent to predictable execution
Keywords: Google Inc., Sunnyvale , Business Process Optimization Program Manager, Google Data Centers, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!