Enterprise Field Sales Representative, Google Cloud
Company: Google Inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of technology related sales or business development
experience at a B2B software company.
- 5 years of experience building strategic business partnerships
with enterprise customers.
- Experience selling infrastructure software, databases,
analytical tools, applications software, or cloud solutions.
- Experience with large, complex commercial and legal
negotiations, working with procurement, legal and business
- Experience working with and managing partners in complex
implementation projects including global system integrators and
packaged software vendors.
- Ability to work with sales engineers and customer's technical
leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration
plans, and build business cases for migrations.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and
build what's next for their business - all with technology built in
the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability
and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to
applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to
helping our customers - developers, small and large businesses,
educational institutions and government agencies - see the benefits
of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team
in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in
understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future
of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with
customers, employees and partners.
As an Enterprise Field Sales Representative, you will manage our
enterprise accounts, leveraging existing relationships with C-level
executives, developing new relationships, and acting as a business
partner to understand our customer's challenges and goals. You will
lead the innovative power of our products to make organizations
more productive, collaborative, and mobile, using your passion for
Google products to help spread the magic of Google to organizations
around the world.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure,
platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver
enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google's
cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently
and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the
future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud
as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $117,000 + bonus + equity +
- Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the
minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our
offices in Colorado.
- Build and grow executive relationships with enterprise
customers. Influence long-term strategic direction and serve as a
- Discuss and manage complex business cycles and present to
C-level executives in corporate and global customers.
- Lead account strategy in generating and developing business
growth opportunities, working collaboratively with Customer
Engineers, and Google Partners, creating new opportunities.
- Understand each customer's technology footprint, strategic
growth plans, business drivers, technology strategy, and
- Drive business development, forecast accurately, and achieve
strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business
Keywords: Google Inc., Sunnyvale , Enterprise Field Sales Representative, Google Cloud, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!