Product Manager, Developer and Operations, Google Cloud
Company: Google Inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent practical
experience building/shipping technical products.
- Experience developing/launching products/technologies within
developer, operations, and/or a related area.
- Experience driving product vision, go-to-market strategy, and
- Experience creating strategic product roadmaps, and working
with cross-functional teams.
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design
- Experience in one or more of the following: DevOps, ops tools,
application performance monitoring (APM), serverless, or developer
tools, platforms, and SDKs.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product
Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct
About the job
At Google, we put our users first. The world is always changing
so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and
excited to work on products that affect millions of people every
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products
from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business
worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive
product development at Google speed.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative,
world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative
work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with
creative and prolific engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help
design and develop technologies that improve access to the world's
information. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the
execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning,
packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
Google Cloud helps employees and organizations empower their
employees, serve their customers, and build what's next for their
business. As a Google Cloud Product Manager, you will drive product
strategy and partner closely with cross-functional teams to define
and deliver on the next phase of cloud services. Additionally, you
will develop product solutions, Mergers and Acquisitions,
go-to-market, and business relationships to execute on the market
potential and benefits possible from applying Google's technologies
in the enterprise market.
By applying to this role, you'll be considered for all teams
working on Enterprise, including Google Cloud Platform, Google
Workspace, Unified Fulfillment Optimization, Cloud Systems, Cloud
Security, Business Application Platform, Cloud AI/ML, Developer
Product Group, and Internal Tools.
Google aims to build products that organize the world's
information and make it universally accessible to our users. As a
Product Manager at Google, you could be working on new
technologies, platforms, consumer facing products, and/or
enterprise systems. The end goal will be to match you with the team
that best aligns with your interests, experience, and where you
will have the most impact.
- Understand the cloud ecosystem, markets, competition, and user
requirements in depth.
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and
- Work collaboratively with Engineering, Marketing, Legal, UX,
and other cross-functional teams on cutting edge technologies.
- Develop innovative solutions to problems by collaborating as
needed across regions, product areas, and functions.
Keywords: Google Inc., Sunnyvale , Product Manager, Developer and Operations, Google Cloud, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!