Sales Engineer, Infrastructure Modernization, Google Cloud
Company: Google Inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in virtualization or cloud native architectures in a
customer-facing or support role.
- Experience with workload migrations, analyzing factors such as
scalability, disaster recovery, and high availability.
- Experience in performing technical presentations or public
- Advanced education in a technical field (Computer Science,
Engineering and Mathematics).
- Experience with legacy and modern application development,
cloud service delivery and deployment.
- Experience with application development technologies,
architecting and developing software or infrastructure for scalable
and secure distributed systems.
- Experience with Relational Databases, NoSQL Databases and/or
Big Data technologies and containers.
- Advanced understanding of IaaS, PaaS, FaaS (XaaS).
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and
build what's next for their business - all with technology built in
the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability
and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to
applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to
helping our customers - developers, small and large businesses,
educational institutions and government agencies - see the benefits
of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team
in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in
understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future
of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with
customers, employees and partners.
In this role, you will work with the Sales team to introduce
Google Cloud to our customers. You will help prospective, existing
customers and partners understand the power of Google Cloud,
develop creative cloud solutions and architectures to solve their
business challenges, and problem-solve any potential technical
Be part of a diverse team of fellow Googlers working in an
environment of respect and inclusion where we promote equal
opportunities to succeed.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure,
platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver
enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google's
cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently
and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the
future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud
as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business
- Work to identify and qualify business opportunities, identify
key customer technical objections and develop a strategy to resolve
- Manage the technical relationship with Google's customers,
including managing product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept
work, and the coordination of additional technical resources.
- Work with customers to demonstrate and prototype Google Cloud
product integrations, guide customers through assessments of their
existing legacy application environment(s), provide recommendations
on a prioritization roadmap for application modernization, and
identify applications for migration to hybrid-cloud computing
- Recommend integration strategies, enterprise architectures,
platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully
implement a complete solution using best practices on Google
- Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events
Keywords: Google Inc., Sunnyvale , Sales Engineer, Infrastructure Modernization, Google Cloud, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!