Business Systems Manager (JDA)
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The position is part of a newly created group dedicated to
solving complex product, site, and systems capability expansion in
an extremely high growth environment with multi-faceted priorities
and complexities. It requires a global through leader who can solve
problems across process functions, systems, data and all levels of
the organization. It will be located in Sunnyvale CA but
significant amount of the time will be remotely located and will be
required to work with global entities.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively identifies and solves complex issues with
well-vetted and innovative solutions
- Expert knowledge of APS (Advanced Planning Systems)
- SAP Supply Chain and Order Management modules
- Expert with broad range of systems architectures for CTO and
BTS manufacturing environments
- Expert in embedded and adjacent Data Warehouse extracts and
- Negotiates business direction and IT nuance with the lowest and
highest levels of Business and IT
- Can negotiate with 3rd party vendors for pricing and services -
manage contracts, budgets, contractors and KPIs
- Ability to document, test & develop quick-iteration
applications and large-scale initiatives
- Must be proficient in basic Project Management disciplines and
- Capability to concisely communicate complex and controversial
- Develop and facilitate organizing and conducting relevant,
concise, data driven, professional presentations to leadership with
- Optimize cross functional resource to achieve complex and
unique objectives within budget and timelines
- MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
Education or Experience (in years):
Knowledge and skills:
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Thorough understanding of master production scheduling and
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Experience with SOPs, GMP, ISO, JIT, MRP.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and
- Ability to work in an office environment.
- Requires moderate work travel
PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS (optional):
- 12+ years expertise as a Principle Integration Consultant
and/or Architect, Senior Business Systems Analysis / Manager, or
Senior IT Developer/Manager with extensive business
- Require direct manufacturing Supply Chain Process and Systems
architecture and planning experience in any industry
- APICS certification, CPIM preferred.
- Reagent manufacturing experience.
- Related experience in a diagnostic, medical device, or
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal
opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital
status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is
the Law" poster is available here.
Keywords: Danaher, Sunnyvale , Business Systems Manager (JDA), Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!