Hogarth Worldwide is the world's leading creative content
production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we
combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to
life for many of the world's most famous brands.
Founded 13 years ago, Hogarth has grown from a start-up to over
4,500 people, across 30 key cities and is now part of the WPP.
Obsessively striving for better is in our DNA, it is the reason for
our existence and continues to drive us forward in all that we do,
making Hogarth an exciting place to work and a great place to
achieve your career ambitions.
What does a Geo Content Producer do at Hogarth?
With a focus on localization, the Geo Content Producer drives
the delivery of interactive design, content, and production plans
to Geo production teams. They maintain close partnership with
Brand, Launch, Campaign, Hardware and Screen teams to ensure the
flawless execution of an on-brand, unified message across various
platforms and locales.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, flexible, and highly
collaborative. Strong analytical, problem solving, and negotiation
skills are required. The Geo Content Producer must feel comfortable
presenting to various levels of leadership and varying types of
audiences (one-to-one or larger groups). The ability to deliver
clear and concise communication is a must.
- Define and document strategic Geo content plans across all
locales for various launches and platforms, including all product
launches, seasonal and campaign work across web, email, Online
Store, retail, channel, and other platforms
- Coordinate with creative and development teams to understand
and document the full breath of global content needs including the
creation of detailed content matrices, alternative copy, hardware
and design assets
- Develop detailed instructional briefs for Geo production
- Partner with Brand teams to develop a clear and thorough
understanding of software features and their availability across
- Serve as subject matter experts on regional localization
variances and across Client's locales by providing guidance
throughout the product lifecycle
- Cultivate a thorough and specialized understanding of the
creative and web production processes
- Partner with localization teams to provide scope based on
marketing communication plans
- Proactively identify and address workflow challenges
- Provide oversight to a team of vendor-based functional
- Ensure that all customer-facing deliverables represent the best
of the Client
- Relevant experience developing content strategies in an
international marketing environment.
- Proven ability to build relationships cross functionally,
influence others, and work effectively within a large
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work closely
with creative, technical, and business stakeholders.
- Demonstrated project management skills including scope
management, resource planning, and task tracking.
- Ability to quickly process detailed information and capture the
"big picture" in order to effectively deliver a clear and concise
- Multi-tasker who can balance priorities within an ever-changing
- Ability to successfully apply cumulative knowledge gain to
- Experience using Content Management Systems
- Strong knowledge of Adobe suites of products
- Strong knowledge of Apple products such as Keynote and
- 3-6 years of experience as a producer in a creatively-driven
- Bachelor's degree required. Advanced degree and certifications
in applicable fields a plus.
Diversity and Flexibility
Hogarth is committed to diversity and inclusion, through our
ideas, our people, how we behave and conduct ourselves. Creating a
truly inclusive culture at all levels of the organisation that
encourages different points of view, making Hogarth not only a
better company and place to work but an environment where everyone
experiences connection, opportunity and a sense of belonging.
Many of our employees work flexibly in many different ways,
including flexible hours or an element of working from home. Please
talk to us at interview about the flexibility you may need.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing
personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and
applications for employment.
When you click the "Submit Application" button at the bottom of
this page, this will send all the information you have added to
Hogarth WW. Before you do this, we think it's a good idea to read
through our Privacy statement. This explains what we do with your
personal data when you apply for a role with us, and, how you can
update the information you have provided us with or how to remove