Accounts Payable Supervisor
Company: JSR Micro
Posted on: June 6, 2021
We are searching for an organized & motivated Senior Accounts
Payable Supervisor to increase department accuracy, efficiency and
provide strong leadership to our Accounts Payable department. The
Accounts Payable Supervisor will ensure that the department
operates smoothly, maintains accurate and complete records
regarding payments to suppliers, lenders, employees as well as
hire, train & support Accounts Payable staff members.
What to expect
- Hands-on experience with managing and supervising the accounts
payable department and staff in the organization.
- Learning how to organize, multitask and manage time.
- Exposure to accounting processes in a corporate
- Learn on the job regarding the best practices in accounting for
- Exposure to the field of accounting and its various
- Supervises the accounts payable department and staff in the
- Ensures that systems, policies, and procedures adhere to
company policies while functioning with accuracy and
- Ensures that the accounts payable and the company's financial
obligations are met efficiently.
- Oversees all AP tax-related processes, like the 1099 tax
- Oversee all payment transactions such as ACH, wires, paper
checks and so on.
- Will be in charge of data entry, validation, and processing of
various types of invoices like production expenses, subcontractor,
and employee travel reimbursements.
- Keeps track of the status of all AP transactions taking place
within the company and external vendors and contractors.
- Oversee the document scanning software, processes and data
- Standardize procedures to generate efficiency in-house and
create internal templates to be used by the company.
- Be active on the customer service front and be quick and
accurate with communication to others.
- Educates JSR staff regarding Accounts Payable and travel and
company credit card policies & procedures
- Commitment to ethical behavior with a willingness to adhere to
all company policies and current financial legislation.
- At times troubleshoot with Purchasing on PO & Non-PO related
- Comply with Occupational Health and Safety Act and
- A bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- Seven or more years of accounting and supervision experience
- Experience in leadership roles and display problem-solving
- Ability to utilize principles of analytical scientific
reasoning to describe problems, obtain data, validate facts, and
fashion out logical conclusions
- Proficient computer skills with prior experience working with
SAP accounting software required. 2 year minimum required.
- Must have substantial ERP AP system experience, as well as 1099
- Strong Excel skills required. Moderate skills in Word,
PowerPoint & Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with
employees and other stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and time management skills.
- Well planned and organized with a keen attention to
- Ability to work under conditions of pressure and adjust to
Keywords: JSR Micro, Sunnyvale , Accounts Payable Supervisor, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!