Scheduler, Consumables Manufacturing
Posted on: June 6, 2021
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works with supervisor/manager to review and provide feedback on
schedule adherence to production schedule.
- Coordinate with planner and logistics for scheduling production
and work request.
- Assists in the preparation of work orders and materials.
- Plans, schedules and monitors the movement of material in
Consumable Manufacturing including keeping track of part
restrictions and combination.
- Determines material requirements from engineering and
- Supports Production Supervisor by performing task when
- Works with engineers and failure investigation group for
special Work Request runs.
- Schedule daily production run and overtime work base on
resource and materials availability.
- Tracks machine performance, including downtime, yields, and
parts per hour.
Education or Experience (in years):
- 2-5 years of related experience
- High School diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- Experience in clean room assembly or Manufacturing in the
medical device, pharmaceutical or biotech industry, or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
Knowledge and skills:
- Intermediate knowledge on computer programs (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Internet Explorer)
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate as a team
- Understands Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good
Documentation Practice (GDP)
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal
opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital
status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is
the Law" poster is available here.
Keywords: Danaher, Sunnyvale , Scheduler, Consumables Manufacturing, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!