Customer Service Representative
Company: Fortinet Inc
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Fortinet is currently looking for Customer Service
Representative L1 to join our Sunnyvale Office to provide
exceptional customer service for our loyal customers. The ideal
candidate is energetic and passionate about working for Fortinet
and supporting our Customers, while developing good and respected
relationships with both internal and external customers. This is a
great opportunity to excel in an innovative, fast-paced environment
while expanding your knowledge and developing your skills in
- Troubleshoot and resolve Customer Service related queries
through phone, chat and web tickets in accordance with Fortinet
policies and procedures.
- Professionally screen incoming customer calls, assist with
ticket creation, verify entitlement and route customers to the
appropriate team within the Customer Service & Support
- Develop a good understanding of all Fortinet products,
contracts and licensing
- Participate in the creation and improvement of Fortinet
Customer policies, procedures and guidelines relating to Customer
- Deliver the best quality in order to achieve high level of
- Take part in UAT testing.
- Develop good and respected relationships with internal and
external customers by providing accurate, courteous and efficient
service & support.
- Work with other staff in the department to meet the performance
targets for efficiency, cost-effectiveness, productivity and
quality that are above the average in the industry
- Be part of the on-call rotation of the team.
- Be flexible to work with the CS Managers on higher priority
task and escalations
Job Skill Required:
- 3 years of customer service, support experience in an IT or
Network Security Environment
- Fast-learner, flexible, and able to prioritize
- People-oriented with the ability to interact effectively with
- Strong problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Multi-task oriented
- Fast typist
- Remains calm and professional under pressure or stress.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal
- Attention to detail and strong documentation skill
- Computer and network security experience
- Spanish is a plus but not required for this role
- Relevant degree/diploma/certification and / or an equivalent
combination of relevant training and experience is desirable.
Keywords: Fortinet Inc, Sunnyvale , Customer Service Representative, Other , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!